Accounts Payable Functions:
- Receive all vendor invoices and process within the accounting system.
- Obtain approvals for all invoices according to Company policies and procedures.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, coding, and approval prior to payment.
- Generate payment batches according to vendor terms.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and reconcile/research vendor statements.
- Sales Tax determination and quarterly filings, as required
- Assist in the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual AP closings
- Maintain Form W-9 records and perform annual Form 1099 reporting
- Process payroll
- Maintain accurate payroll records with ADP to ensure timely and accurate Form W-2 reporting
- Ensure withholding accuracy, meeting all government reporting requirements and benefit elections
- Reimburse Employee Expenses, which are loaded from Certify system
- Coordinate payroll funding
- Liaison with Human Resources to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Create and provide special reports for use with stock option system
- Manage Workers Compensation audit
- Manage external audit of payroll
Special projects, as assigned